| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuujjuaq, Qc in August is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 16:33 long with an average length of 15:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuujjuaq, Qc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuujjuaq, Qc:
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) N
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) W
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 814.4 kms (506.1 miles) WSW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 566.6 kms (352.1 miles) SSW
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 913.1 kms (567.4 miles) SW
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 439.2 kms (272.9 miles) ESE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 380.1 kms (236.2 miles) SSE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 859.5 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 573 kms (356.1 miles) SSE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 731.3 kms (454.4 miles) SE
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 729.9 kms (453.6 miles) SE
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 583.3 kms (362.5 miles) S
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) S
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 887.7 kms (551.7 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 979 kms (608.4 miles) SSE